At Weatherford Regional, our board-certified physicians and other healthcare professionals provide comprehensive orthopedic services on an inpatient and outpatient basis. We offer a very wide range of services and have a very active orthopedic surgery staff.
Orthopedists treat a wide variety of medical problems. Among the many procedures that Weatherford Regional 's orthopedists perform are:
- setting broken bones and putting on casts or splints
- treating joint conditions (dislocations, slipped disks, arthritis, and back, shoulder, and neck problems)
- treating bone tumors and birth defects of the skeleton
- treating conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome and osteoarthritis
- surgically repairing or replacing, hip, knee, elbow, or finger joints
- Some orthopedists specialize in the treatment of one or several areas such as the foot, hand, shoulder, spine, hip or knee; others specialize in orthopedic pediatrics, trauma or sports medicine.
Do you have Hip or Knee Pain?
If hip or knee pain is keeping you from doing the things you love, find out about the advanced orthopedic treatments at Weatherford Regional Medical Center. Monthly informational seminars are hosted by orthopedic surgeons on the active medical staff at Weatherford Regional Medical Center.
For more information, or to register for a FREE seminar, call 817-599-1161 or e-mail Emily Lewis.
Reservation required due to limited seating.