The Quality Care Difference
At Weatherford Regional Medical Center we believe the "quality care difference" is that which anticipates the needs and exceeds the expectations of our patients. It’s what makes Weatherford Regional Medical Center a place where clinical expertise and advanced technology blend seamlessly with sincerity and compassion.
Private Patient Rooms Designed for Healing and Comfort
We are a hospital in which you can be confident of the care as well as comfortable in our care. We’ve designed a hospital around the needs of patients, visitors, employees and physicians. We want patients and visitors to feel at home and the staff to be proud to come to work every day.
In addition to some of the most advanced medical technology, we offer the following thoughtful touches that we believe make us truly different:
- Windows with adjustable blinds to let in natural light
- Flat screen TV with bedside keyboard
- Room service menu and meal delivery by patient choiceArchitecture Designed to be "User-friendly"
- Two separate covered entrances with adjacent parking for easy access
- Simple floor plan for easy directions through hospital corridors
- Centrally-located café
- “Steps away” nurses stations to keep nurses close to patientA Dedication to Communication
- Clear and concise introductions, explanations and information about your care and caregivers
- Post-care follow-up calls Attention to Comfort
- Open visiting hours so busy or working family members can visit a patient at times that work with their schedule
- Beautiful commissioned artwork throughout the public corridors
We believe this worthwhile work MAKES A DIFFERENCE in the lives of our patients, vistors, employees and physicians.